A Mile a Minute Star Wars A Mile a Minute Star Wars

crap

That was awful just awful

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

..............

Wow....that was the best thing I have EVER seen on Newgrounds...bravo!

Foamy's Rant Foamy's Rant

wow

Im a huge fan of illwillpress but well, to be honest this just sucked, normally when foamy rants its funny, but well, to be honest this whole flash was well unfunny and pathetic i come to illwillpress for humor, but for some reason this one was just lame sorry to say it (after all I am one of your biggest fans) but this just didnt cut it, heres hoping the next flash is back to the old ways

Virtual Police (Stage 1) Virtual Police (Stage 1)

Needs a lot of work

Good nidea, shooters rocks, but man cmon fix it, It was impossibly difficult, guys just coming all at you at the same time, I got to the first boss, and jesus, thats a fair fight, you cant avoid getting hit by the helicopter so its pretty much useless

fungus-shark408 responds:

STOP GRADING ON DIFFICULTY (so low). I suppose you can grade it a bit on it. But, really. A three? HINT: You CAN avoid the helicopter. Take down that blue bar you see on the left. He wont attack on the next wave.

RaidenX RaidenX

Marvelous

I am a huge fan of Raiden. I played it a lot on Sega and the in the arcades. I am astounded at the job you have done. This definetley took time and effort and it shows. I can't even begin to imagine the patience this took. I applaud you.

As for the people bashing this game saying it doesent deseve to be the best ranked game on Newgrounds cause its a remake.. Why not? I was under the impression that we rate things based on the quality of the flash and the skill of the artist. This is a complete overhaul of the original and I am willing to bet that %99.999 percent of us here on newgrounds could not do this, let alone come close. So why don't we just give credit where credit is due and stop being all butt-hurt.

Once again great job bro.

Go0gley responds:

Yay, Newgrounds needs more people like you. =D Thanks for the support!

Hard Work Pays Off 2 Hard Work Pays Off 2

hey

Can we um get this blammed people? please?!

slappknuts responds:

You like it that much... Wow your a true friend...